I am excited to be a Plenary Session participant at the America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP) National Health Policy Conference 2018 on March 7-8, 2018 in Washington, DC.
AHIP is the national association whose members provide coverage for health care and related services. Through these offerings, they improve and protect the health and financial security of consumers, families, businesses, communities and the nation. They are committed to market-based solutions and public-private partnerships that improve affordability, value, access, and well-being for consumers.
AHIP’s National Health Policy Conference will deliver expert insights, top-level dialogue, and innovative solutions as we work together to advance a health care system focused on quality and sustainability.
This year’s Conference will focus on the following areas:
- What’s next for health reform
- Managing high drug spending
- The changing insurance marketplace
- Refining payment reform and benefit design
- Medicare spending trends
- Medicaid moving forward: where do we go from here?
- Opioids: Balancing Policy, Privacy and Pain Relief
- Innovative ways to help modernize delivery systems
- Preparing for potential impacts on the cost of care
- Improving Health and Health Care in America
There is still time to register for the AHIP National Health Policy Conference 2018 … I hope to see you there!