I am looking forward to my speaking engagement at the upcoming New England Employee Benefits Council’s Annual Employee Benefits Summit & Trade Show. The theme of this year’s event is “Riding the Winds of Change: The Strategies for Success” and it’s being held on May 24, 2017, in Newton, MA.
For those of you not familiar with The New England Employee Benefits Council (NEEBC), it is “the association for employee benefit professionals. We are the definitive leader in advancing knowledge and facilitating networking for employer benefit practitioners, consultants and providers of services. Each year more than 2,000 professionals and 100 speakers participate in our cutting edge programs in all areas of employee benefits. NEEBC’s programs provide ideas, solutions and strategies to meet the complex challenges of today’s employee benefits landscape in an exceptional professional development environment.”
The NEEBC recommends that individuals should attend to:
• Prepare your company for the upcoming changes in population health management, technology, provider payment models and consumerism.
• Learn how to design benefit offerings to more actively engage employees.
• Understand how to effectively incorporate technology to improve health for employees and the bottom line.
• Improve your employees’ abilities to navigate the health care system.
• Identify strategies and resources to manage behavioral health.
There is still time for you to register to attend. I hope to see you there in May!